RoadX Road Hazard Policy applies exclusively to the following sizes: 11R22.5, 295/75R22.5, 11R24.5, 285/75R24.5
- All RoadX Road Hazard Policy coverage is limited to the original purchaser and the original vehicle on which they are mounted. Road Hazard Policy is not assignable to subsequent purchasers or vehicles.
- This Road Hazard Policy is valid in Canada and the United States. Any tire used or equipped on a vehicle registered or regularly operated outside Canada and the United States is not covered by this policy.
- The following is NOT covered by the Road Hazard Policy:
- Tire branded or marked “Non-Adjustable” (N/A) or “Blemished” (Blem), or previously adjusted.
- Failure, damage or irregular wear due to:
- Wreck or collision, stone drilling
- Fire, accident or vandalism;
- Mechanical condition of vehicle, including misalignment, wheel imbalance, faulty shocks or brakes;
- Misapplication of tire, use of improper inner tube;
- Alteration of the tire or addition of alien material or transfer from one vehicle to another;
- Faulty repairing procedures or materials used in the repairing process
- Tires run under-inflated or over-loaded
- Cost of mounting and balancing services.
- Loss of time or use, inconvenience, or any incidental or consequential damages.
- Tires operated at speeds that exceed posted limits, and tires used in racing or competition.
- Tires used in non-standard applications.
- Tires designed for highway use operated in off-road conditions.
- Tires that are improperly repaired including, but not limited to; sidewall modification by addition or removal of material, tubeless tires into which anything other than air has been introduced including foam, dry or liquid balancers and sealants.
- Tires subjected to vehicle suspension deficiencies, wheels mis-alignment, and/or improperly maintained balance of inflation.
- Tires with the Department of Transportation (DOT) number removed.
Download Road Hazard Policy